KOKO is the place to experience the bliss of French style bakery and pastries. With the perfect combination between premium imported ingredients and the art of creating exceptional menus by our experienced pastry chef, we serve memorable tastes and outlook that momentarily whisk our customers away to experience a short trip wandering around enjoying cakes in the lightly French atmosphere.
- Opportunity to be one of the first players in your market
- We help you choosing the right location and negotiate the lease agreement
- We secure logistics and delivery of main ingredients
- We provide you with bakery and sales training and give you know-how
- You will get our Operations Manual to help you running your KOKO shop smoothly
- We help you with marketing and promotion activities to boost your sales
- We provide you with continuous support and coaching for the duration of the license
- We manage product development, new flavours and improvements
- Win – Win – Win concept for everyone
How much does Koko license cost?
Koko has the licensing total initial investment range of RM89,000 to RM460,000.
Initial Investment: RM89,000 - RM460,000
License Training Program: 3 weeks initial training, 1 week training support and ongoing business coaching
Training: On-site training
Agreement Terms: 3 years
License Agreement: Renewable
Average Set Up Time: 3-5 months
Payback Period: from 12 months
Initial License Fee: RM39,000
Ongoing Royalty Fee: 5%
Ad Royalty Fee: 1%
|Investment starting from RM89,000
|Investment starting from RM300,000
Change your life today!
Express your interest in licensing with Koko or suggest a location.